Services We Provide to Sell Your Home
We'll get right to the point… The best way to sell your place quickly and for the price you want is to get the most buyers who can afford your home to find it. Having your home listed through us will put it on the Realtor's multiple listing system (MLS), which will allow other Realtors to find your listing. Generally speaking, Realtors want to work with qualified buyers. We like to ensure that we can help our clients, so we pre-qualify them before we start the searching process. We are trained to make sure we aren't going to be wasting anyone's time - neither yours, nor the buyers'.
This whole pre-qualification process through a Realtor is something that private home sellers are missing out on. You've got the house, but you should let us market it in all the ways at our disposal - ads, online, and perhaps even with a sign on your lawn. This is how we get other Realtors to bring their qualified buyers to your place! Work with us so you don't miss out on all these people that could buy your home!
We don't know your exact situation so we won't assume we do. What we do know is an easier way to sell your home. Let us do it for you. We aren't going to tell you "how great we are" or "how we sold hundreds of houses on your street last week". No - you won't get any of that from us. What you will get is two people who are dedicated to taking time with you to learn about your questions and concerns - and putting forward our best marketing efforts to bring in the qualified buyers. Then we will negotiate with these buyers for the best sale price for you.
If you would like to meet us and discuss how we would help you sell your particular home, please give us a call today.
Or maybe you want to know up front what we'll do to help you sell your suite?
* Submit your listing (with photos) to the Realtors' internal Multiple Listing System (MLS), allowing Realtors in the GTA to view the details with their qualified buyers.
* Advertise your property in various print media such as The Toronto Star, The Real Estate News, Resale Homes, The Toronto Sun and other local publications as appropriate.
* Install a "for sale" sign to attract the attention of potential buyers that are investigating your neighbourhood looking for suitable houses.
* Hold an agents' open house the week your listing comes on the market and invite local realtors to familiarize themselves with your property (so they can bring their potential buyers).
* Hold public open houses, at your request and convenience.
* Contact our network to see who might be interested in your property.
* Provide attractive colour brochures highlighting the key features of your property for potential buyers to take away with them after a viewing.
* Most important, we will stay in regular contact with you to ensure everything is running as smoothly as possible. We never ignore our clients.
* Last, we will help you negotiate the best sale price for your property when the offers start to come in.
As well, we can help you with "staging" your home to make it appear as attractive as possible to potential buyers. It is amazing how much impact the smallest changes can have on someone's perception of a room. Even the simplest things, such as removing clutter and personal items, can better help a buyer to envision your home as their own. This can be the difference that makes for a quick sale.
Helping you sell your home is our number one priority.
Toronto condo and real estate buyers :: Toronto lofts :: Toronto condo and real estate sellers